Catipilla offers a number of different payment options through our payments partner, Klarna.
What is Klarna?
Klarna is a service that offers a number of different payment options at the checkout for any order over £35 GBP. It is currently only available in a limited number of countries but this list is growing all the time.
Through Klarna we can offer:
- The option to split your purchase into three equal payments. Just enter the credit or debit card details of your choice and make automatic payments every 30 days. No credit checks, no interest and no fees.
- Shop now, pay later. Buy your Catipilla products today but don’t pay for 30 days. No upfront payments and zero interest. Never any interest or fees.
To use either option, a very simple, soft credit check is undertaken by Klarna. This does not leave a record on your credit file that will either impact your credit score or is visible to other lenders.
If Klarna is available in your country, it will appear during the checkout process. If you want to use this facility, follow these steps:
- Step 1 : Select the “Klarna” option you want when you check out
- Step 2 : Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
- Step 3 : Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay
- Step 4 : You can complete your future Klarna purchases with just one click
We are delighted to offer these payments options to our customers. You’re in safe hands with Klarna with over 80 million shoppers and 190,000 retailers using their trusted service worldwide.
You can find more information about Klarna at www.klarna.com